Front-End Speech Recognition
Dolbey’s Fusion Suite™ completes the circle of transcription and dictation products with Fusion Expert® powered by Nuance’s SpeechMagic™ for front-end speech recognition. Employ the power of this industry leading technology to maintain the cost and efficiency of your department.
- Faster turnaround time on report creation and signature
- Recognize the benefits of lower transcription costs and improved patient care
- Dictate and save “routines” for future use
- Migrate with ease between front-end and back-end recognition
- System is capable of being configured to integrate with a PACS system
Unlike other front-end products, Fusion Expert is not a separate system. It uses the same report formats, configurations, output distribution and interfaces as Fusion Speech® powered by Nuance’s SpeechMagic™, its background counterpart.
Single Recognition Engine
Dolbey uses the same installation of the speech recognition engine for both back-end and front-end recognition. Dictators can migrate between front-end and back-end recognition utilizing all their language model adaptation.
One Transcription Client
Fusion Expert offers the user the flexibility of choosing to send a job dictated in front-end to a correctionist and then routing it in the same manner as a job dictated in background speech recognition. Users do not have to learn two different transcription packages or job routine schemes.