Atom Dictation™ is a workgroup dictation management system. From small to medium sized hospitals and medical transcription service organizations (MTSOs) to clinics, physician offices, law offices, police departments and insurance companies, more depend on Atom to run their daily business of dictation than any other system.
Flexible Dictation Options
- Telephone Dictation: Use any telephone to dictate to Atom while the telephone keypad controls the recorder. There is no need to retrain your authors, Atom will adapt on an individual basis to the keypad commands they already know. Atom supports both standard telephone connections or takes full advantage of a VoIP telephone environment for bigger savings and greater flexibility. Atom can expand up to 16 telephone or station ports. We recommend taking a look at our enterprise dictation workflow system Fusion Voice if you need more ports.
- PC-Based Dictation: Many physicians dictate at or near a PC, Atom Dictation provides the tools to dictate with installed software and optional microphones. Fast, easy and secure, Atom Dictation offers support of nearly any standard computer microphone or special dictation microphone. Integrate with your Radiology PACs or clinical EMR systems for time-savings and accuracy. Atom is limited to 16 concurrent desktop dictation connections. We recommend taking a look at our enterprise dictation workflow system Fusion Voice if you need more expandability.
- Mobile Dictation Solutions: Atom supports nearly all digital portable dictation devices from portable dictation recorders to smartphones. Dictation on-the-go is a necessity for many care providers and Atom can meet this need with an option that allows for the entry of patient identifiers at the point of dictation or the unique and exclusive interface to your patient schedule.
Flexible Transcription Options
- PC-Based Transcription: Atom Player is the most widely used medical transcription playback option in the market today. Turn any PC workstation into a playback machine with a USB headset and foot pedal. Access assigned jobs, play back audio, mark complete, schedule for QA and edit incorrect demographics. Atom is limited to 16 concurrent Player connections. We recommend taking a look at our enterprise dictation workflow system Fusion Voice if you need more expandability.
- Station-Based Transcription: If a PC is not an option, Atom Dictation still supports transcription playback from new dedicated transcription stations that provide the headset and foot pedal over a phone line. Atom Dictation even supports legacy transcription stations from Dolbey or other manufacturers to lower entry costs. Atom is limited to 16 concurrent telephone or station connections. We recommend taking a look at our enterprise dictation workflow system Fusion Voice if you need more expandability.
Atom Dictation and Your Business
Atom Dictation is the perfect workgroup dictation management system. From small to medium sized hospitals and medical transcription service organizations (MTSOs) to clinics, physician offices, legal offices, insurance companies and claims departments, more depend on Atom Dictation to run their daily business of dictation than any other system.
Fusion Technology at the Core
Atom Dictation is based on the industry standard Microsoft servers and databases that reside within your firewall. Scalability of the application allows small to medium sized businesses in the country to manage their dictation enterprise as a single system with partitioning at each location. Need something for larger businesses? Check out Fusion Voice®.
Modular in Design
With the unique concurrent licensing of Atom, install the dictation and transcription applications wherever you need them. License usage is based on the number of simultaneous users. Now you can deploy your new solution to extend its availability to everyone in your organization.
Not interested in having a server on premise? Don’t want to deal with upkeep and maintenance? Atom Live is our hosted version of Atom Dictation. You don’t need to pay big start up costs for a server, simply rely on Atom Live with its low upfront starting costs and reasonable monthly service fee. Contact us for details.
With the emphasis on the electronic health record (EHR/EMR), many are challenged with documenting the patient story with point-n-click boxes. It is estimated that 60% of all patient documentation is still performed by dictation and transcription. If you understand the important role of dictation, you understand the importance of the dictation system in healthcare. You need reliability and your users require flexibility. Atom Dictation delivers this and much more.
Send all of your dictations into one system where you can manage and route all of your work to transcription. HIPAA and HITECH Ready! Advanced reporting, flexible dictation methods and simple user interfaces make Atom Dictation one of the most desirable dictation systems on the market.
Transcribe easily with Atom Player PC-based software or with a desktop transcription station.
If you need to generate incident or claims reports, there is nothing better or faster for it than the Atom Dictation Management System. With its advanced scripting capabilities, you can easily set up Atom Dictation so when you dial into the system, you are prompted by voice through filling out reports. Audio reports are easily shared with others locally or remote and transcription is made a snap with Atom Player, a fully featured transcription software.
A Claims group typically spends 40-50% of their time on documentation. Your Adjusters need to record statements from witnesses, policy holders and injured parties all while on the road. Transcribing these statements and populating forms is a very tedious and time-consuming task. Proper documentation is essential to make key decisions and if and how fast claims can be handled. Let Atom Dictation help you streamline documentation with its intuitive scripting features and wide variety of dictation options
Atom Player™: Fusion Player is PC-Based transcription software that allows you to transcribe audio directly from Atom from your local network or over the internet, with full foot pedal support and speed and tone controls. Atom Player is limited to 16 concurrent connections. For no limitations, check out Fusion Voice.
Atom Dictate™: Fusion Dictate turns any PC into a desktop dictation station. Dictate directly to your PC with a professional-grade PC microphone such as a Philips SpeechMike, all while enjoying the professional features of the integrated microphone and full featured Atom Dictate. Atom Dictate is limited to 16 concurrent connections.
Atom Download™: Dictation on a digital voice recorder is very popular for those on the go, dictate to it as you normally would. When returning to the office, simply dock your recorder and in a snap files are offloaded and sent to Atom Dictation for transcription.
Atom DictateEMR™: Interfacing with an EMR system can be expensive and for some clients, cost prohibitive. Atom DictateEMR is a small application that runs in the background. It works by the author clicking in the box in the EMR they would like to dictate into and pressing record on the Philips SpeechMike, a professional grade dictation microphone. Atom DictateEMR inserts a token into the space while all the voice recording is happening. Then transcription simply uses the token in the EMR to pull up the audio in Atom Player and away they go typing! Please Note: Atom DictateEMR is NOT speech recognition.
Mobile Dictation Applications: Use your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® or BlackBerry® smartphone to dictate and send all of your notes to Atom Dictation. Perfect for Lawyers, Claims Agents, Adjusters and other professionals who are on the go and need their notes to go to transcription as soon as they are complete, right over the air. Please note a cellular or wifi connection is needed for sending out dictations from a mobile device.
iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.