Call us toll-free: 800-878-7828 — Monday - Friday — 8AM - 5PM EST
FLSA Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Client Services
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
Dolbey Systems, Inc. develops, implements, and supports Medical Coding, Clinical Documentation, and other Revenue Cycle software systems for 30+ hospital networks. The Client Success Coordinator provides guidance and knowledge resources to customers to improve their Dolbey experience. This includes coordinating with internal teams to facilitate client needs and tracking/reporting client health and status. This position is full-time in our Concord, OH headquarters for 6 months, then approximately 3 days/week in the office (hybrid) after that.
Great Candidates will look like this
- A team player who can work well within the team and collaborate cross-functionally, especially in a remote environment.
- An excellent communicator who is efficient and effective with customers and colleagues via web conference, email, and in-person.
- Understands the use of a CRM for business processes (we use Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- A motivated self-starter who thrives on prioritization and follow-through.
- Passionately creative in mindset and can adapt quickly to evolving business needs.
- Understands software generally and adapts to new software quickly.
- Support Cases: Organize and maintain client support case queue.
- Client Contact: Make regular contact with client key contacts, and maintain our client listing that is shared with the largest market research firm in healthcare IT.
- Staff Schedules: Assist in the management of support calendar and staff schedules.
- Reporting: Maintain and facilitate client and staff feedback reporting.
- Escalation: Serve as a point of escalation to clients. Communicate/escalate internally.
- Support Projects: Manage open support projects. Schedule/lead meetings to completion.
- Help coordinate and organize workflow for client services as it relates to client process.
- Partner with Dolbey Project Management (PM) and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) departments as it relates to client satisfaction.
- Lead departmental recruiting and onboarding efforts.
- Coordinate departmental meetings and morale boosting activities as needed.
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office365/Teams
- Positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Takes initiative and delivers results with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly & concisely communicate in the English language, written and verbal, with excellent grammar and with users in different roles and with varying skill sets.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for apply now. Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.