Call us toll-free: 800-878-7828 — Monday - Friday — 8AM - 5PM EST
FLSA Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Client Services
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
Dolbey Systems, Inc. develops, implements, and supports Medical Coding, Clinical Documentation, and other Revenue Cycle software systems for 30+ hospital networks. The Client Success Coordinator provides guidance and knowledge resources to customers to improve their Dolbey experience. This includes coordinating with internal teams to facilitate client needs and tracking/reporting client health and status. This position is full-time in our Concord, OH headquarters for 6 months, then approximately 3 days/week in the office (hybrid) after that.
Great Candidates will look like this
- A team player who can work well within the team and collaborate cross-functionally, especially in a remote environment.
- An excellent communicator who is efficient and effective with customers and colleagues via web conference, email, and in-person.
- Understands the use of a CRM for business processes (we use Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- A motivated self-starter who thrives on prioritization and follow-through.
- Passionately creative in mindset and can adapt quickly to evolving business needs.
- Understands software generally and adapts to new software quickly.
- Support Cases: Organize and maintain client support case queue.
- Client Contact: Make regular contact with client key contacts, and maintain our client listing that is shared with the largest market research firm in healthcare IT.
- Staff Schedules: Assist in the management of support calendar and staff schedules.
- Reporting: Maintain and facilitate client and staff feedback reporting.
- Escalation: Serve as a point of escalation to clients. Communicate/escalate internally.
- Support Projects: Manage open support projects. Schedule/lead meetings to completion.
- Help coordinate and organize workflow for client services as it relates to client process.
- Partner with Dolbey Project Management (PM) and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) departments as it relates to client satisfaction.
- Lead departmental recruiting and onboarding efforts.
- Coordinate departmental meetings and morale boosting activities as needed.
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office365/Teams
- Positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Takes initiative and delivers results with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly & concisely communicate in the English language, written and verbal, with excellent grammar and with users in different roles and with varying skill sets.