The power of Artificial Intelligence drives our innovative approach to increase productivity while delivering more reliable documentation which improves overall patient care.
Computer-Assisted Coding is defined as software that suggests codes to human coders to validate the results before processing the codes to billing. The process increases productivity while sponsoring better revenue capture through additional code capture. By utilizing patented machine learning technology, Fusion CAC™ accomplishes this and much more. Fusion CAC can increase productivity, decrease variability, identify problem documentation for a quick return on investment.
Fusion CAC now offers the expanded capabilities of Fusion CDI with the power of Artificial Intelligence. The best time to capture better documentation is before patient discharge. The synchronized review with AI in Fusion CDI will guide your Documentation Staff toward the charts that need attention.
- Computer-assisted documentation system
- Seamlessly integrates with Fusion SpeechEMR and Fusion Expert for Radiology
- Offers the provider feedback on deficiencies, on consistencies and other important notifications during the document creation process
- Improve reporting quality and efficiencies
- Saves the provider time by reducing follow-up documentation changes and responses to queries
- Configurable to meet each facility’s needs
Simplify your workflow and speech enable any application with Fusion Narrate.
Use voice shortcuts to speed up what you’re doing, wherever you are – you can even use your phone as your microphone.
The winner of the 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 KLAS Best in Category Computer-Assisted Coding, Fusion CAC
There is no time like the present:
Request more information about
Fusion Solutions today!
Just fill out the information below to see how we can help you!
All fields required.