Fusion Speech provides flexible options for every pathology professional, users can choose between front-end or back-end speech recognition and traditional transcription workflows.
Fusion Speech for Pathology is designed to integrate with all major LIS and Digital Pathology systems without the need for interfaces.
Dolbey’s award winning speech recognition for Pathology is reducing transcription costs and report turnaround times while increasing the quality of patient documentation and care.
Dolbey’s Award Winning Speech Recognition Solutions Fusion Speech®, Fusion Expert® and Fusion SpeechEMR® powered by SpeechMagic™
Documentation & Resources
What our clients say about us
- "At Tristan, we have experienced many great benefits from utilizing Dolbey's Fusion Expert voice recognition system. Fusion Expert has greatly improved the efficiency of our radiologists and has reduced report turnaround time down to a matter of minutes. In turn, this has helped to improve our relationships with our referring physicians as they are beyond pleased to receive accurate reports so quickly. The entire process facilitates more timely patient care, which is what we strive to achieve."Brian Bloom M.D., Medical Director, Radiology DepartmentTristan Associates, Harrisburg, PA
- "Since we installed Fusion Expert in June 2011, our report turnaround time has dramatically decreased. We are now providing near real-time final reporting during the day for inpatients, outpatients and ER patients. Most of our radiologists are using front-end self-editing tools, and we have found that after a short learning curve, their productivity returns to normal. The accuracy of the system is fantastic and the creation of templates and macros has facilitated an improved workflow. I am a first time VR user and I am very pleased with the Fusion Expert system. Our referring physicians appreciate the quick report turnaround time and the hospitals cost savings for transcription services is significant. Overall, Dolbey's Fusion Expert has exceeded our expectations and implementation was relatively painless."Martin L. Schwartz, MD, FACR Chairman, RadiologySaint Vincent's Health System, Birmingham, AL
- "Dolbey's Fusion Expert provides accurate voice recognition utilizing a user-friendly interface, improving my efficiency and drastically decreasing the time it takes to provide final reports to my referring physicians. This has been most noticeable in my interactions with the emergency department, where turnaround times are crucial to patient care and satisfaction."Dr. Mike BrownCarolina Radiology Associates, Myrtle Beach, SC
- "I have been utilizing Dolbey's Fusion Expert with our PACS system for over four years. This voice recognition system has helped us make significant improvements in our report turnaround times. Especially true in the Emergency Room, Fusion Expert has helped improve patient through put times. I have always self-edited all my reports, and with using Fusion Expert, it has been several years since I have sent a single report to transcription. I am very happy to work with the Dolbey Voice Recognition system."Evelio A. Alvarez M.D., Medical Director, Radiology DepartmentWestside Regional Medical Center, Plantation, FL
- "One of the things that turned us on most to Fusion Narrate was their Vision Click feature, it is quite amazing. The largest single shortcut that we have made so far saves us approximately 27 clicks. That saves a lot of time and it's that time savings that we find of great value with our partnership with the Fusion Narrate product. Since implementing Fusion Narrate, I find myself focusing more on the patient and the dialog between us because I know that I can do a note very quickly and then move on to the next patient. Fusion Narrate has been a great time saver, it's also been a great opportunity for me to spend more time with the patients and less time with the computer. We've been more than happy with how Fusion Narrate has worked within our EHR."Mike Brown, DO, Family MedicineKearny, MO
- "The charts are completed the same day the patient is treated. I talk pretty fast and Dolbey keeps up with me. It has streamlined the way I document. I no longer have charting to do at the end of the day."Dr. Michael D. Bono, General Surgery, Board CertifiedHazleton General Hospital, Hazleton, PA