Call us toll-free: 800-878-7828 — Monday - Friday — 8AM - 5PM EST
By Georgina Gonzalez for Becker’s Hospital Review
From big corporations to fast growing start-ups, women executives in the health tech industry are making a mark in their organizations. Twenty-five such leaders have been honored by the Healthcare Technology Report as exceptional in the healthcare software industry.
The May 23 report named 25 women who work in healthcare software as industry leaders from a list of hundreds of nominees. All of the women have a track record of leading teams with exceptional results and work across the sector in a variety of roles.
Here are the top 10 leaders on the list:
- Julieann Esper Rainville, president of PointClickCare
- Geeta Nayyar, MD, general manager of healthcare and life sciences and executive medical director of Salesforce
- Andrea Kowalski, senior vice president of product of Tebra
- Kristen Valdes, founder and CEO of b.well Connected Health
- Neeraj Isaac, o-founder and CTO of Hallmark Health Care Solutions
- Eve Stacey, chief customer officer at Accolade
- Joy Powell, president of Springbuk
- Stephanie Giddens, senior director of marketing and product management at QHR Technologies
- Lora Sparkman, partner, clinical solutions and vice president of quality and patient safety at Relias
- Nirali Shah Matalia, vice president of operations and people at Saama Technologies