Call us toll-free: 800-878-7828 — Monday - Friday — 8AM - 5PM EST
Job Type: Full time
FLSA Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Concord, OH
Dolbey Systems, Inc. develops, implements, and supports Medical Coding (CAC) and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) systems for hospitals. The Senior CAC Support Specialist is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the resolution of support issues. Senior Support Specialists deliver guidance to the support team and collaborate with other departments in ways that advance team goals and promote the company’s culture.
- Collaborate and plan needed resources with Dolbey’s Service Director.
- Prioritize workload and manage outstanding client case load.
- Work effectively with all levels of clients on complex production issues.
- Explain software functionality to end users.
- Implement innovative ideas and lessons learned-add to Dolbey’s technical Knowledgebase.
- Regularly report progress and challenges to management.
- Occasional travel to main office or to a client site as requested.
- Senior Support Specialist Applicants will have 3-5 years of experience providing technical support focused on a custom software application (other than office and server applications). Hospital/HIM systems experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of technical support techniques and methods, consulting with subject matter experts, and logging development tickets when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office365/Teams; knowledge of Dynamics 365 a plus.
- Advanced scripting experience. Ability to create scripts from scratch to perform desired functions or troubleshooting of existing scripts.
- Advanced understanding of SQL/database server technologies and concepts.
- Understanding of replication, clustering, indexes, and performance statistics.
- Working knowledge of MS Office365/Teams.
- Linux server management and programs a plus. Including package management, installation, shell navigation/bash scripting, curl, ssh, scp, nano/vi.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Thorough documentation skills.
- Keen sense of triage and urgency with deadline driven material and tasks.
- Thorough follow up with periphery tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Drive and desire to represent our company to our clients.
- Ability to work remotely in a team-centric environment.
- Commanding professionalism via email, telephone, and on-site.
- Strong interest in developing rapport and long-lasting business relationships.
Recommended Interests & Traits
- Strong interest in all aspects of technology and computer science.
- Background working with health care clients and systems. Experience with Health Information Management, Medical Coding and/or Clinical Documentation Improvement a plus.
- Interest in professional communications, conflict resolution and motivating people.
$45,000 – $70,000, based on experience and abilities to engage responsibilities quickly.
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and a family-like environment and culture. The average tenure for our team members is 8 years. Our team members are extremely talented, passionate, hard-working, and enjoy the challenge of creating world-class software to successfully compete with medical coding industry titans.