Computer-Assisted Coding with an Integrated Encoder
Fusion CAC is designed to interface with a hospital’s existing encoder to minimize the element of change in coding. Fusion CACe provides the encoder in the same solution. This provides better workflow with an innovative approach to the medical coding.
Fusion CACe is a smart combination of fresh new tools for coders infused with the amazing results of the industry’s leading computer-assisted coding application.
Replace your existing encoder and save more than just licensing fees. With Fusion CACe you work more efficiently; saving time and reducing costs.
(To learn more about the standard features of Fusion CAC click here)
Intuitive, Efficient and Smart
The value of the encoder has quickly changed with the advent of CAC. Coders don’t start with blank screens and reference material; they start with suggested codes and links into the supporting documentation. Fusion CACe takes this experience to the next level. Now, as coders validate the results of the CAC solution, they have real-time exposure to edits and reference material to better determine the best code selection.
This is the New Generation of Coding
Fusion CACe is so much more than just the merging of two technologies. Fusion CACe is a new breed of technology in itself. The interaction of NLP with coding guidance, the coder’s knowledge and the multitude of available references and resources creates an environment that is better prepared for the challenge of today and the transition to ICD-10.
Encoder and Grouper Features:
- ICD-9-CM, CPT®/HCPCS Encoder
- ICD-10-CM / PCS Encoder
- MS-DRG/APC / ASC Groupers
- Medicare and Outpatient Code Editor
- Proprietary Relational Code and Modifier Edits
- Comprehensive Coding Advice
- ICD-9-CM / CPT® Crosswalks
- DRG Validation Assistance
- Targeted RAC DRGs Alerts
- ICD-10 Mapping Tool
- Supports Remote Coding Environment
- Standard Bi-Directional Interface
- Medical Necessity Edits – LCD & NCD (optional)
Included Reference Library:
- AHA Coding Clinics for ICD-9-CM and HCPCS
- AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Briefing Series
- AMA CPT Assistant®
- ICD-9-CM Official Coding Guidelines
- ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines
- ICD-10-PCS Official Coding Guidelines
- Coders’ Desk Reference
- Dorland’s Medical Dictionary
- Thomson MicroMedex Drug Reference
- Channel Publishing Expanded Table of Drugs & Chemicals
- MedLearn’s Interventional Radiology Coder