Experience a Proven ROI
Our customers are not just surviving ICD-10, they are thriving. Increased productivity, decreased dependency on outsourcing and the benefit of quick process analytics are the differentiators with Fusion CAC.
More Than Coding Productivity
For years, Fusion CAC has been a tool for increasing coder productivity. Today, it now provides many more innovative features. Fusion CAC is a workflow manager that can provide you the missing tool to expertly manage when and who receives accounts for coding. Fusion CAC is a clinical documentation improvement application that empowers your case managers and CDI staff with a concurrent DRG, estimated reimbursement and helps to identify problem documentation while the patient is still in-house. Fusion CAC is an automation instrument that can provide automated coding of simpler outpatient reports to free-up time in coding for more complex charts. Fusion CAC is an audit tool to provide an easy-to-use replay of the ‘how and why’ a patient chart was coded for both internal coding audits and Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) response development.
The implementation of a Computer-Assisted Coding solution has the potential to dramatically improve the coding workflow. It provides a more standardized and streamlined process enabling coders to complete work in less time with more accuracy in addition to:
- Coder Productivity
- ICD-10 CM/PCS
- Encoder Agnostic
- Increase in CMI
- Decrease AR Days
- Streamline Workflow
- Integrated Work Queues
- CDI Features
- Automatic Running DRG’s
- Notifications of Late Arriving Documents
- Audit Tools
- Coding Automation
- Query Functionality
- Interactive Edits
A standard feature of Fusion CAC™ is the Administration and Analytics application. This powerful tool is designed for coding and revenue managers to monitor, track and change documentation and coding workflow. Often, coders work out of multiple application which makes reporting and accountability nearly impossible. Now, combining all coding documents in one place with Fusion CAC, you have the ability to truly manage your entire coding to revenue process.
- Quick Dashboard gives you an at-a-glance view of your backlog, completed charts and billed charts in real time.
- Daily Calendar details statistics of expected revenue daily as well as inpatient and outpatient discharges.
- Account Management provides the manager of coding operation the account level detail to re-assign, hold, query or otherwise manage the work that is yet to be completed by coders.
- Management Reporting provides flexible reports which can be viewed or printed by facility, day, coder, code, DRG or any other data that Fusion CAC tracks. Use one of the canned reports or design your own.
- User Management is made simple with point-and-click menus to determine rights, assignments, days of work and other details that separate the roles of revenue management, from coding management, from case management (CDI) to coders by facility.
- Workflow is easy to create and user friendly for post discharge coding, pre-and-post billing QA and clinical documentation improvement is simplified with an easy-to-use drag and drop tool to create the orders of priorities for your workers in work pools.
Why We’re the KLAS Category Leader
Part of long-term plans
Avoids charging for every little thing
Would you buy again