Call us toll-free: 800-878-7828 — Monday - Friday — 8AM - 5PM EST
Scott Becker for Becker’s Hospital Review
During a recent webinar, five panelists shared their strategies for staying motivated during the pandemic.
The panelist were Samiksha Gupta, incoming management consultant for KPMG; Lourdes Paredes, managing director and wealth management chief anti-money laundering officer, Americas, for UBS; Justin Breen, founder and CEO of BrEpic Communications; Will Conaway, digital and IT leader; and Amy Hall, vice president of leasing for Physicians Realty Trust.
Here are 13 of their insights from the webinar:
- Find reasons to be grateful.
- Try to embrace an abundance mentality.
- Look for opportunities.
- Slow down, reset, reconnect.
- Embrace structure.
- Know your motivation style and embrace it:
- Social connecting
- Need for external rewards. Don’t knock it; understand and embrace it.
- Look at your day in 15-minute increments.
- Make one decision at a time.
- Show compassion and concern for others.
- Limit your fear.
- See the good where you can. Embrace the silver linings.