Call us toll-free: 800-878-7828 — Monday - Friday — 8AM - 5PM EST
By Kelly Gooch for Becker’s Hospital Review
The following leadership moves by women have been reported since Feb. 26:
- Nwando Anyaoku, MD, was chosen as the first chief health equity officer of Seattle-based Swedish Health Services.
- Cristina Contreras was named CEO of NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan in New York City.
- Stephanie Fendrick was named executive vice president and chief strategy officer of Marlton, N.J.-based Virtua Health.
- Sylvia Getman, president and CEO of Saranac Lake, N.Y.-based Adirondack Health, will retire this summer.
- Rhonda Jordan was named executive vice president and chief human resources officer of Marlton, N.J.-based Virtua Health.
- Kelley Kostich, PhD, RN, was named CNO of DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit.
- Loren Robinson, MD, was chosen as CMO and vice president of medical affairs for Christus St. Michael in Texarkana, Texas.
- Lisa Schepers, BSN, was named vice president and CNO of OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony’s Health Center in Alton, Ill.